I'm so lucky to have so many furiends!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Weather

Finally, it has been nice here all week. For the past month (or more) it has rained and/or stormed at least twice a week. We have been under tornado watches and severe thunderstorm warnings around here a lot lately. But...none at all this week! Hooray!
Storms don't scare me like they do some doggies but I HATE rain. Especially when Dad makes me go out for a walk in it. Sometimes he or Mom will open the door to let me out and I look at them and think, "Have you lost your mind?" then I turn around and try to hide under the coffee table. One of them will still make me go outside so I just tinkle on the front porch....most times it is on the WELCOME mat out front! He he! I am NOT going to get wet in that nasty rain.
This week has been awesome though. I have been able to sit in my sunnin' chair every day when Daddy and Momma get home from work. You know how much I love to sit in that chair! The weekend is coming soon, which is even better...more hours to sit in the sun. Maybe it will be warm enough out that I can lay out and tan my tummy. Oh, that would be great...I think I will keep my paws crossed!

1 comment:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Twix!
Rainy days are not fun! I don't have a problem with it... but my mom does! She does not take me out for a walkie when is raining!
Yes, the weekend is almost here and we can enjoy a great time at home with our parents, right?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza