I'm so lucky to have so many furiends!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Morning

This morning has been a laid back one. Daddy is out and about and Momma is doing laundry. Momma said she gets an extra day this weekend to take care of things at home so she is taking it easy this morning while Daddy is out. After getting up, doing my duties, getting a bite to eat, and seeing Daddy off....... It was time to take a nap! Hey, I'm no longer a youngster, it doesn't take much to wear me out. Besides, napping is one of my favorite things to do.

Did I hear the front door open?

Beautiful sunshine!

Remember, I told you I wanted to tan my tummy this weekend!
Another one of my favorite things to do.

Okay, this concrete is kinda hot. I'm even panting.

Still panting. Would you let me in please?

Did I hear you correctly? I thought I heard you say "TREAT"!

Time to take another nap.

Ummm.....I'm serious. I want to take another nap.
Please stop flashing that thing at me.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!
Don't forget to say a prayer for all our Service Men, past and present!

3 comments:

Marla said...

Cutie Twix! What a great day you are having! Enjoy and tell yo momma I will see her on Tues!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Twix!
That is the way to spend a weekend. Taking naps and sunbaths!
Here is very hot. I have been in front of the fan all day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lorenza said...

Hi, Twix!
Its me again!
Welcome to DWB!