I'm so lucky to have so many furiends!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Spent the day with Daddy

My poor Daddy! He had to stay home from work today because he woke up in the middle of the night and lost his morsels. :o( Momma went to work and left me here to take care of him. I love being with my Daddy as previously mentioned here. I took good care of him too. I followed him everywhere and watched every move he made, even after Momma came home. I had to give him some get well hugs today too....
He told me I did a good job and even gave me some of his applesauce (don't tell Momma)! I hope he feels better tomorrow but I also hope he stays home with me. Can I have it both ways?

7 comments:

Charlie said...

Oh Twix, you're such a good dog!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Twix!
I hope your Dad feels better now!
Sure you took good care of him!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bijou said...

Hi Twix,

I'm checking to see if I'm able to comment on your blog. I usually have trouble with these embedded comment forms.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Mauser*Girl said...

You look VERy comfortable! :)

Bijou said...

Hi Twix,

I hope your daddy is feeling all better tomorrow, but he stays home with you!

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Checkers & Chess said...

Twix - you did a good job taking care of your daddy! hope you got extra treats for your hard work

Lacy said...

w00fs Twix, nice to meeted u..me iz rocky and me iz 3yrs old..hope u will enjoy DWB..

b safe,
~rocky~