I'm so lucky to have so many furiends!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Gas

Have you ever been under the covers, just snoozing away and one of your humans passes gas? I mean, come on now...why do they have to do that? Don't they know I have NO fresh air under all those covers? And, they talk about how bad it smells sometimes....well my nose works a hundred times better than theirs.

So, every now and then, my dad gets me some Cesar Canine Cusine as a treat. He bought a couple of them the other day and gave me one. Then, the next night he gave me another one. I waited until I was laying between Mom and Dad and had my head and chest under the covers so they wouldn't be suspicious. My rear end was sticking out and pointing in their direction and I let loose! HA! Payback! They were both going, "Ewww, that is nasty!" They were holding their noses, blaming each other, and laughing. I waited until they let go of their noses, thought it was safe, and let another one rip...this one even was audible. They didn't blame each other any more!! Momma told Daddy he couldn't give me anymore soft food 2 days in a row. It was a great plan until I heard that....:o( Oh well, it was worth it. Hopefully they learned their lesson!

1 comment:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Twix!
I can imagine your Mom and Dad's expresion!
The other day I passed a gas while I was sleeping and my grandma's laugh woke me up! Hmmmmm
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza