I'm so lucky to have so many furiends!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I hope everyone was able to spend some time with their Momma today. Mommas are important people. They love you no matter what, they are always there when you need them, and they love to cuddle!
We went to Grandma's house for a little while today. I love visiting Grandma--she is pretty special too! Daddy has taken care of everything this weekend so Momma could relax. He even cooked spaghetti for her dinner. I've got my eye on it though and, if given the opportunity, I will be scarfing some of it down. My daddy is a good cook and I know Momma appreciates it when he helps her out. This afternoon, I was sitting in my "sunnin" chair (but there was no sun) taking a nap.
Momma came over picked me up, asked me if I was lonely, and carried me to the couch where we cuddled up together and took a nap. What a great way to spend Mother's Day with my momma.

No comments: