I'm so lucky to have so many furiends!

Thursday, December 18, 2014

A Contest and Sweepstakes Just for YOU!

I think we have all heard about the Incredible Dog Challenge.  It happens to be one of my favorite things to watch on TV, especially the diving dogs.  Those pups are KRAZY!  I would never do anything like that!  I'm made of sugar and all that water would make me a sticky mess.


Purina Pro Plan asked me to let my readers know that they are doing a sweepstakes with a pawsome prize:
*2 round-trip plane tickets to Huntington Beach, CA for the Incredible Dog Challenge Western Regionals
*A 3-day, 2-night hotel stay
*Ground transportation and spending money
*AND (the best part) a $500 PetSmart gift card

The sweepstakes is really easy to enter.  All you have to do is go to this webpage and enter your email address.  Even those of us who have issues with our assistants should be able to talk them into entering this sweepstakes.  

Also, Purina Pro Plan is sponsoring a photo contest right here on my blog!  I'm so excited to get to have my own photo contest!  I've never had a contest of any kind since this has become my blog.  I'm expecting to get lots of entries for my first ever contest (hint, hint)!

Here is the info for the 
What made you a great dog in 2014 Photo Contest:
*Email me (use the "Click here to send me an email" link on the side bar) and tell me what your pawrents think made you a great dog in 2014 and attach a photo showing off your greatness!  All entries should be received by midnight Dec 27th.
*Winners will be chosen randomly by me on Dec 28th
*There will be 3 winners and they each win a coupon for a free bag of Purina Pro Plan Dog Food
*Have fun and be creative with your greatness!

Bring out the best in your dog!
Formulated by experts.  Trusted by pros.
From dry food to wet entrees to nutritional supplement bars, Purina Pro Plan products are formulated to help you bring out the full potential in your dog.

What makes me a great dog in 2014, you ask?

I am really scary!

I am patient when my pawrents get bored. 

I make both Mom and Dad laugh every single day!

What makes you great in 2014?

14 comments:

Murphy said...

Wow, you got all kinds of things happening!! BTW, Stanley wonders if you are gonna bring that bone (it looks meaty) to Dory's pawty?

Your Pals,

Murphy & His love sick brother your Manly Stanley

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Wow...this looks like a great contest! Mama will have to go through and pick a picture for us to enter!!

Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Sorry, we don't think you're scary...that's a trick shot!

Sounds exciting.

Julie said...

Oh Taffy, sorry, but I agree with Bella, Roxy and Dui, yous far to lovely to be scary!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Unknown said...

That looks like a great contest Taffy and good luck to all we say. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Wow Taffy that is looking like a fun thing and I hope lots of pups can pawswade their peeps to take action! Of course every dog is a superdog in their own right... You included!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD Taffy... these are BOTH very exciting thingys...

BUTT we do not think you look Scary at all... we think you are beautiful... we just hope that your Manley Stanley won't be mad at us fur saying it here.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to YOU and your PEEPS...

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Hmmmm....what a great contest! I thinks I's great cause I didn't dismantle my Brudder MAX (DaOdderWeenie) this year! BOL

The Daily Pip said...

I LOVE that last picture of you!! It's so completely adorable!

KB said...

What awesome photos of you, Taffy! But, I just can't be scared of a sweetie like you!

Scooter said...

Hey Twix!
Wow, these two events are wonderful! OMD who wouldn't love to win that trip to the Dog Challenge and we all have reasons to believe we were great in 2014. BOL I'll be entering both things asap and I'll add them to the BCCalendar too. Thanks bunches!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Police Commish

How Sam Sees It said...

We will enter! How fun!

Monty and Harlow

Idaho PugRanch said...

Oh Taffy, Mom is gonna add entering your contest on her list of things to do right away. We are glad we have till after Christmas cause mom will have some time off for a few days to get caught up on things like your special contest!
hugs
Mr Bailey & Hazel

Daisy said...

My mom is thinking about what to write about me. Seriously, I have a million things she could write about, right?! We got your card yesterday and we LOVE it! My sister, Dixie, kept taking it off the table and carrying it around the house. It was adorable!
oxox
Daisy