I'm so lucky to have so many furiends!

Sunday, February 23, 2014

I Got a Box from Chewy.com!


I have read on several of my furiends blogs about Chewy.com but hadn't been able to talk Momma into buying me anything yet.  I had no idea that she was working with Mr. Andrew at Chewy.com to get some treats for me to review.  
In my package, there was a nice big bag of treats.


Momma gave me one and I gobbled it down.  
I thought it was fantastic!  
I tried to get her to give me another one but she said, 
"No, Taffy.  One is enough."
Hmmm.....how can I get more of those tasty snacks?  
I laid on the couch and pretended to faint from hunger. 

Ha! 
It worked!

However, it didn't work exactly as I had planned because.....

she decided to make me work for it!

It took me a few minutes but I did it! 

All that work was SO worth it! 

Furiends, the best part about these (besides the taste) 
is that Mom likes them too!  
She says they have great ingredients and are healthy for me.
AND, they are made right here in the US!

I would say those treats are lip smackin good! 

You don't think she'll make me work that hard for them again, do you?
Thank you for letting me review one of your products, Chewy.com!

Disclaimer:  These treats were provided to me at no charge to write an honest review.  I was not compensated in any way for the review.

15 comments:

Murphy said...

We love Chewy too! We thought you tricked your mom real good!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

KB said...

You lucky pup!!!!!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We love that trick you did, Taffy - those treats look extra super delicious!!!

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

Wyatt said...

Those Fromm Treats are YUM-O!! Oh, how we LOVED those. We need to order some more, thanks for reminding our mom.

Wyatt and Stanzie

Donna said...

That looks yummy. My hoomin gave some food to the shelter the other day. :)

Dachshund Nola said...

Chewy is the best!
Nola

Lucy-Fur, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

Heehee! We love your 'fainting from hunger' pose! Most excellent! You had us convinced!

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

Geoauntie said...

Morning Taffy, I love the 'fainting from hunger' photo so cool. Chewy's do look good and if I was in the US I would be sure to get mum to buy some for me. Lady Vicki

Mollie said...

Taffy, yoz noze youz haz me drooling'z, coz wez dont'z get them here.. BOL.. Haz a super week xxoxxx


Mollie and Alfie

Molly the Airedale said...

We love the picture of you fainting from hunger, Taffy! haha We love Chewy! They're treats are the best!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Taffy you Scored a Grrrreat treat fur your furst Review fur CHEWY.COM.
WE love Chewy. We are watching the door today beclaws Chewy is sending our KIBBLE Order TODAY... He is So FAST and EASY to order from.
WE are glad that you have joined the CHEWY Family!!!
You did a super FURST Review...
We LOVE how your mom made the FUN treat dispenser thingy... Our mom has done that fur US too. We love when she does it.

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

Oh Taffy - there u were, faintin'due tue hunger an'your mom STILL made u werk fer the x-tra treat - oh well, at leest u got it - YEA!! We Beaglebratz LOVE Chewy.com an'sumtimez we git tue werk with Mr. Andrew tue HOWEVER mom sed we coodn't this month cuz SHE had tue much happenin! An'this affectz us how? Anywayz, tue make up fer it mom sez the next food order she will git us sum treatz - WE VOTE FER FROMMS!!! You did a great job on your review - your mom SHOOD let u due anuther one!
Shiloh'n Diva Shasta

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

That is a cool puzzle box that your Mama put your treat in, and you were SOOOO smart and got it out so quick!!

Smileys!
Dory, Bilbo, Arty & Jakey

Sue said...

We tried those treats once and thought they were wonderful. We're glad you have a whole bag to enjoy.
Morgan, Sebastian, the Porties, Syd and Mac

Daisy said...

My peep and I love,love, love your pictures, Ms. Taffy. You are so photogenic! I don't know if I should thank you or not for the trick hiding device. Hmmm....I'll get back to you on that.
oxox
Daisy