I'm so lucky to have so many furiends!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Things Have Been A Little Crazy

Hellooooo??????
You guys still out there? 
I have really missed you! 
I know, I'm the one who has been missing but I've still missed you! 
We've got lots of "stuff" going on at home. Mom says I can't go into details but things have been quite heavy at home recently. We (Mom not me) haven't really been in the mood to blog recently while dealing with this "stuff". So, it is now time to catch up.
You might remember on my last post I said my Daddy had been out of town. Mom took a video of me saying hello to him when he got home:
In case you can't tell, I REALLY missed him! 

I received a package in the mail from Mango!
Something smells yummy in here.
Peek-a-Boo!
I've got my eye on that rawhide.
Look at my winnings for being Readers Choice in the Hound Group at Mango Minster 2010!
See that MM 2010 magnet in the middle? More on that in a minute.
Thank you so much for the great package!
And here I am enjoying my winnings!
I'm one lucky pup, I tell ya!
Back to the magnet.....
Our refrigerator stopped working last week! I mean it just croaked! We now have a new one and it is much prettier than the old one we had. Our old one was avocado green (when I said old, I meant old!) and we now have a white one ;o) That is part of the "stuff" that has been going on around here. Anyway, I got to put my new MM 2010 magnet on our new fridge and it is the only magnet on there! It doesn't take much to make me feel special.....

You guys know what this is?
That's right! Those are Momma's tulips starting to come up! Woo Hoo!
We also have these first signs of spring showing up in our yard:
Can you believe it? It has been sunny and warm here for a few days and I'm hoping it lasts.

I haven't been feeling too good today so I didn't get to enjoy much of the sun. In between throwing up, I spent most of my day doing this:
I started feeling a little better this evening so Mom gave me some of the scrambled eggs she made for dinner.

I didn't have any trouble keeping them down and I know that made her and Daddy feel better. They were worried I was getting that tummy infection thing I have gotten before. Fortunately, it looks like I just had an upset tummy this morning.
I hope you enjoyed your Twix Pupdate! 

28 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OH YES!! I CERTAINLY DID ENJOY YOUR TWIX UPDATE!!! I have been missing you very much. So sorry that you have been sickie and that some bad things have happened in your world. I very much hope that it is all behind you now.
Thank you for showing us your spring flowers.
Reading your pupdate and seeing the flowers have made me very happy. Thanks!!!! We all love you!!!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We were wondering where you were, Twix. We hope things will get better at home and hope that it isn't anything serious. We are so sorry you aren't feeling well. Take care, Twix,and feel better. We have little green things popping up too,Mom says it is her hyacinths.

Hope you have a better week.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

koko said...

You are missed, Twix... but I'm glad things are settled at home... and you're feeling better too. More snuggles now that daddy is home again. Looking forward to Flower Friday direct from the yard... meanwhile, do enjoy your treats.

Licks, hero

Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

We have missed you too! I bet your MM magnet looks great on the new fridge. Hmmm...I think I will have to have momma fix me some of those scrambled up eggs...they do look quite fabulous!


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo & Foster Sibling Maggie Mae

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Twix. I was only asking the wizard for snow for Khyra, NOT here. NO Way!

Sorry you weren't feeling good today. It was really nice out.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khount me amongst those wondering how woo were and missing woo!

Sorry 'bout the bad stuff -

We hope things improve soon!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie
PeeEssWoo:We khan't see the video - it is still set on private

Taffy said...

Ok, I think I fixed the video. If it still doesn't work please tell me and I will fix it tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know. I haven't done video very much so I am still learning!
Snuggles,
Twix

kalyxcorn said...

ooh i hope u r feeling all better now!!

hugs,
b

Kate said...

Twixy, do you need a snuggle?

Nom nom nom! I've never had scrambled eggs! But treats are fantastical!

Hope you feel better soon

Koda

kishiko said...

Hi Twix!
You look great! I hope you feel better soon.
I love your movie! You love your daddy so much! It is so cute!
Your tulips are coming up! My garden is still buried in a lot of snow.
Take care! Hugs
Matilda

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

TWIX,

We're so glad to see the update - you really must have missed your Dad - what a sweet video.

Hope you feel better today.

XOXO
The Rocky Creek Gang

GonetoTheSnowDogs said...

Wow you have been busy!! We just subed your youtube channel too, you should sub ours as well!

Love all the stuff!!!

Woo Woooo
Shiloh, Shelby, and Their Mom
GonetotheSnowDogs.blogspot.com

BRUTUS said...

Good to see you Twix! Hope everything will be better soon for both you (re:tummy) and your humans (re:stuff). At least Spring is coming (nice flowes BTW) and the healing rays of sunshine always makes you feel better!!

SNorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo, beautiful! We're sorry to hear things aren't going real well right now - and very sorry you've been throwing up! That's no fun for anyone! Maybe the Spring weather will help!
Special hugs to you and your mom and dad!
Play bows,
Zim

Bijou said...

Hi Twixie!

We are so happy to hear from you! I'm sorry you weren't feeling very good, hope your tummy is all better now.

Yep, I can see how much your daddy was missed. You just about climbed up on his head! BOL

Spring is only 12 days away!

Waggles,
Bijou

Unknown said...

Poor Twix, sorry you had an upset stomach. Lucky, Twix, I wish I got eggs more often. Congratulations again for MM and the care package was awesome. So glad to hear your daddy's home. That was a sweet welcome he got.
Twink!

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Twix. we are glad you are feeling better. We've missed you but we certainly understand...things on the homefront are first and foremost!!!
We'll be here whenever you have time to visit.
Great post of the pretty flowers.
Madi and Mom

Kari in Alaska said...

We missed you too! I hope everything is ok at home. You sure did look happy to see dad :)

Mack and Mia said...

Oh Twix, I can tell that you really missed your dad! I'm sure you are glad to have him back around!

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well, I hope you are all better after your yummy scrabbled eggs. You have such a sweet momma!

wags and woofs,
Mack and Mia

Lori said...

I hope you and your Mommy get to feeling better soon. I know you're uber happy to have your Daddy home. Bark at your later!!

Your friend,
T.J.

Sandra said...

Twix I'm so glad you are feeling better and enjoying your gifts. Glad you're back and cute as ever!

Dottie, Alven and Flash

Anonymous said...

oh twix we have missed you too!! and we really hope your ok? we were worried about you! I know how it can be when daddies come home after not seeing them for awhile man you should see me mom thinks Im going to wet myself! BOL!!

wags and licks
keiko

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Glad that you're back, Twix!! That's a great prize package that you have there!!

We're sorry that you haven't been feeling too good. We hope that you're feeling better now!

Woofs and Kisses!

Sharon Wagner said...

Poor Twix and Mom feel better soon. If it helps I gave you a shout out a couple post's ago.

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hey Twix,

Of course I missed yoy. Love the video of you and your Daddy. I never had a Daddy so Mommy's gets all my kisses. Sometimes she has to go out of town and I stay with Auntn Tina & Chris. They have 3 dogs and they love me but I miss Mommy so much that I stay on the couch looking out the window tell she gets back.

Mommy is so jealous of your flowers coming up. She misses her hibiscus and gladiolas. We are praying the cold weather hasn't killed them.

{{{huggives}}}...Mona

Life With Dogs said...

It looks like maybe you just had a little too much excitement. :)

Cloud the Wonder Dog said...

Hi Twix, so good to get an update! I miss my daddy very much when he goes out of town, too. I hope things around the house have settled down now. Enjoy your new fridge. I vote your magnet should be the only magnet on it!

Luv,
Cloud

Wesley said...

There are some classick photos in there. Wiener dogs are such clowns!