I'm so lucky to have so many furiends!

Monday, March 29, 2010

An Award Ceremony and a Celebration

Holy dog bones! Momma gets sick and we don't stay up to date on your posts and next thing we know there are over 400 of them for us to catch up on this weekend. We haven't made it to all of them yet but we are getting close.

On to the Award Ceremony....
I have received many awards in the last few weeks and due to time constraints, I will not be following any rules this time....sorry.
First up is this award received from The Feisty Three.
I'm supposed to list 10 things that make me happy...
ALL OF YOU!

I also received this award from The Feisty Three
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Apparently, they think I am feisty.....wonder what gave them that idea?
Thanks for being great furiends of mine!

I recently received this award from a new furiend, Tilly, and an established furiend, Cocorue.
(See how I didn't use the word old!)
Thanks to both of you for this beautiful award. You guys know how I love flowers!
 I am supposed to pass this on to 12 other bloggers whose blog brings sunshine into my life. All of my furiend's blogs bring sunshine into my life so you all get it! 

This next award comes from Riley & Star
They have given this to all their furiends to show their love and appreciation. Thanks! I love and appreciate both of you!

Mollie Jo & Bobo gave out this wonderful award to all their fans as a thank you for being blogging buddies.
They recently had their 1 year blogaversary. Congrats Mollie Jo & Bobo! I'm looking forward to another year of being your furiend.

I would encourage you to stop by any of the above bloggers if you don't know them. They are "Twixeriffic"!

Speaking of 1 year blogaversaries.....I will be celebrating mine next month. So, about 10 days prior to the actual date, I will be reposting some of my posts from the beginning. I thought that would be kinda fun since I have so many new followers. What do you guys think? And.....
I will be making a big announcement this week about another way I plan to celebrate with all my furiends!
(I love suspense!)
I'm off to do some spring time tummy tanning.....

20 comments:

sadermaxx said...

Hi Twix

Such nice awards, oh and by the way I hope you remembered to use sun screen, theres nothing worst then a sun burned tummy

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Hi Twix,

We just luuv your Webpage, it's sooo Springy -like! And thanks for mentioning today in your post. You're so sweet!

Hey, be sure to come over to our blog and check out my column. I answered your question but I'm not sure you'll want to take my advice?

Luv you lots!

Riley and Star.x0x0x0x0x0x!

Martine said...

Woohoo!!! Awards are so fun to get!!!

We to will be celebrating a year of blogging!! My how time has flown by!!

xo martine & the kiddlets

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Great awards Twix for a great gal such as you! We are very excited to be here to celebrate your 1 year blogaversary with you!

Waggles and Chi kisses, Chewy & Lilibell

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hi Twix, Love your new blog look!! Can't wait to hear what your big announcement will be!!!

3 doxies said...

Goodness, everyone is getting fantastical wardies...kewl!
Ummmm, Twix I don'ts care if youre loosing your hair, it makes you look wise (wink, wink).
Puddles

Kari in Alaska said...

congrats on the awards! Glad your mom is feeling better

The Army of Four said...

Oh, I love suspense, too!!! How exciting!
Congrats on all the cool awards, Twixy!!
Play bows,
Zim

Thor and Jack said...

Congrats on the awards!
I look forward to your big announcement!
Thor

Unknown said...

OMD what awards! So many of them. I'll blame your blog, your face, and perhaps the Purple Hatter a bit too BOL
I love your idea on reposting. I've been a follower for a few months, but I would still love the chance to catch up (the easy way, I mean instead of reading everything you ever wrote)
About the question on giveaways: Gosh, I don't know. I've already seen a couple of post(some people who didn't notice the dates) and one was giving away soaps or candles shaped like doggies. I would normally offer my book every 50 comments, but I'm trying to come up with other ideas, and I don't have the presence of mind... you know what I mean?
Twinkie

DoMoFi said...

Congrats on the awards!

Kate said...

Twixy! Congratulations on all your awards!!!!!!!!! Lucky girl!

By the way, I just turned 4 years old and aparently (going by what Ma has been saying behind my butt) I have turned into a miserable old cat!

Koda MD

Lorenza said...

Hi, Twix!
I hope your Mom is feeling better now!
Congratulations on all your Awards!
Very well deserved!
Your first blogoversary! Wow! Time flies, right?
I have read all your posts but it will be pawesome to read them again!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

kalyxcorn said...

hee - hope u enjoyed your tummy tanning! congrats on all your fine awards!! :)

hugs,
b

Bijou said...

Hi Twix,

Congrats on all the terrific awards! We can't wait to see what your blogaversary surprise will be. You little teaser!

Waggles,
Bijou

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Twix...we have missed you but glad to see you back because that means Mom is better.
Congrats on all the well deserved awards. Take care of the humans.
Madi and Mom

BRUTUS said...

There seem to be 2 trends lately - lots of new awards (congrats, BTW) and we are all getting behind on blog-reading! I think they need to make a new national holiday - "National Blogging Day" so all the humans have off work and do nothing but read blogs all day!!

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie
pee ess - put some sunblock on that tummy before it burns!!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats on all those pawesome awards!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sandra said...

Wow, congratulations on all the awards! You totally deserve them and we love following your blog. Good times! Early congrats on the anniversary too!

Alven, Flash and Dottie

ocmist said...

No one deserves all those awards more, Twix! You are a special, beautiful little girl, and a sweet inside as outside! The CCC