I'm so lucky to have so many furiends!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Days Are Getting Longer!

Oh, I just can't wait until summer is here. I am a warm weather girl, just like my daddy. Momma keeps it a little too cool for my taste. But, I can tell summer is coming because I can sit in the sun after they get home every day. This is my favorite thing to do, well, besides eating. I usually only get to do it on the weekends but now that the days are getting longer I can do it every day!!! Pretty soon I will be sunnin' myself in the front yard. I really don't know how much longer I can wait but I guess this will have to do until then....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this whole thing. How did you start this. Do you have friends linked to this?

Taffy said...

Just started it for something fun to do. No, no one else is linked here. How did you find my blog? Do we know you?