I'm so lucky to have so many furiends!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Momma's friend

Well, I don't want to post this cuz it ain't about me but Momma said if I don't I'm gonna be grounded from the computer. (rolls eyes and sticks out tongue behind her back)
Momma has a friend, Marla, who has 2 cute kiddos. One of Marla's hobbies is photography and she started a blog to show off some of her photos. She is actually the one who 'peer pressured' me into starting my own blog. :o) Anyway, back to the point....Marla posted a pic of her son this weekend that Momma fell in love with and that is what she is making me put on MY blog. You can visit Marla's blog at http://marladekeyser.blogspot.com/ if you would like to see some more of her photos. Here's the photo my momma loves:

Even I have to admit he is very cute!

You guys won't kick me out of the dog blog ring for this will ya?

5 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Nah!

He's a khutie...

One day he'll be a khanine owner!

Hugz&Khysses,
khyra

Bijou said...

Hi Twix,

Yeah the kid is cute, but my eyes are on the sucker! BOL

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Anonymous said...

Hey Twix - thanks for visiting. You can still be part of the whack-a-squirrel army if you want. We need all the help we can get. I don't think we have a wiener dog yet, so that would be cool.

P.S. I'm with Bijou... cute kid, but I'll take that sucker!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Twix!
He is adorable! Your mom's friend takes pawesome pictures!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Marla said...

Twixie - you are too cute - and yo momma is the best! Little G would share his sucker with you if you came over . . . .