I'm so lucky to have so many furiends!

Sunday, January 18, 2015

A Tasty Review of Beams

I got a surprise in the mail the other day.  It seems Mom decided I would review a product from Chewy.com but she forgot to tell me.  So, imagine (seriously, you have to imagine cuz I don't have a photo) the look of shock on my face when this is what I found in the package.


Look at what a generous bag of treats came in that box.

And, look how enormous they are!

I was a very willing taste tester.

I was so excited that Mom didn't get one photo of me that wasn't blurred!

 These babies are fantastic!

I would totally give them 4 paws up but my paws are busy holding my Beam at the moment.

Thats all for my review.....
Here is some important stuff from Mom......

I had previously looked at these on Chewy's site as a healthy chew for Taffy so I was happy to see The Honest Kitchen items as an option for this month's reviews.  I have bought other fish skin chews before but I end up having fish scales all over the living room.  With these chews, I didn't have that problem.  And, as demonstrated above, Taffy loves them!  

I do have to offer a word of caution with these treats.  Taffy is NOT an aggressive chewer but she loves these so much that she ends up trying to swallow it before it has been chewed appropriately.  So, as with all dog chews, make sure you supervise your pet during their chew time.  Even though Taffy has to be watched closely when eating these, I will purchase them in the future for her.

Chewy.com did not pay us for our honest review.  They did provide the treats at no charge in exchange for our review.

17 comments:

Sully said...

OMD Taffy, use some manners!

Aroo to you,
Sully

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We love fish skins....any fish skins. those look pawsome!

Julie said...

Fishy!!!! Oh I luffs fishies, they do look very yum, yum.
(But I'd also want to run off with the sharpie and chew that as well!)
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Unknown said...

OMD we are drooling over here. Have a marvellous Monday.
Best wishes Molly

Molly the Airedale said...

We can sure tell that you're enjoying those to the fullest, Taffy! We need our mom to get us some of those treats too!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Oh Taffy you sure are tucking in there!!! Jade used to get a bit 'gobbly' with her favourite chews as well - no matter how many times I warned her. I guess you dogs have a great swallowing mechanism... Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

How Sam Sees It said...

We've bought a similar product in the past and yeah, the pups go a little nutty for them. How did these smell? The other ones left a lingering fish smell in our house.

We will definitely have to try these out.

Monty and Harlow

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

We have had those several times and they are FABULOUS, just like you said.

You made an eXCELLENT point about these NOT having SCALES...

Well done review Miss Taffy... and the Pictures of you with the Beams are SUPER.

Murphy said...

Well done Taffy! How did your mom not tell you? Probably you need to keep an eye on her computer to see what sneaky business she is up to!

Your Knight in shinning armor & his brother,

Stanley & Murphy

Sue said...

Oh boy, Mom says she'll get some of these for the girls. They're doing a happy dance just thinking about it. Thanks, Taffy

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

These look pretty darn nammy Taffy...We think you are doing a great job of steadying them with your pawsies!!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them said...

Catfish skin chews? That is a new one on me. Never heard of them before but I can see Taffy sure loves 'em!

Ziggy Stardust said...

That was a most informative review. Unfortunately, Mommy does not allow any "stinky fish snacks" in my house. I will just look at yours and drool.


Loveys Sasha

Millie and Walter said...

Those look super delish!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Oh boy those look yummy

My Mind's Eye said...

Taffy girl I might need to get me a few of those fish skin chews!!

I just love that last photo of you my sweet friend
hugs madi your bfff

LBJ said...

We love Chewy Products!