I'm so lucky to have so many furiends!

Friday, June 20, 2014

Happy Birthday, Twix!

Today is my baby girl's birthday.  She was born June 20, 1999.  For those of you who knew Twix, it will be no surprise to you that she was born on Father's Day.  In honor of Twix's birthday, I wanted to share a few of my favorite photos.  

This picture makes me laugh!  She was always wanting whatever was being eaten, in this case it was an orange.

Twix loved to sun herself and always looked so cute doing it!

Such a sweet face! 

Sometimes it was hard to turn her down when she begged. 

If you got outta line, she wasn't shy about letting you know.

She always looked so peaceful when sunning herself.

My number one favorite photo!


And now, some news from Taffy.....

Ok, I know I told you guys I was gonna get my mom to do her real job and help me more. As you can tell, that hasn't worked out very well yet.  However, Mom and Dad finally upgraded to smart phones this week!  Mom says it has been hard since she can no longer upload photos from her camera or memory card to the laptop.  She had to remember to take her memory card to work, upload the pics on her work computer, email them home, and them save them on the laptop.  Apparently, that is a lot of work and a big pain.  Now that she has a smart phone she can take pics with it and upload them so it should be a lot easier for her.  She is trying to learn how to use it but she is a slow learner!  So, we should be able to be around more fairly soon.

We have an exciting day planned on Sunday.  I'm not giving out details yet but I did spend the day at the spa yesterday.

I also had my nails painted royal blue!

I've got a busy weekend planned but, as I said, once Mom learns her phone we should be around a lot more.  Actually, that should be IF Mom learns her phone.  She is feeling like quite a doofus with it right now!  

19 comments:

houndstooth said...

Good luck to your mom on learning that new phone! It just takes a little practice!


Bunny

Murphy said...

Our mom loves her smart phone and does lots of blog stuffs on it. The camera is great!! Stanley saw your toe nails and went bonkers!

Your Pals,

Murphy and Stanley

Sully said...

Taffy, good job staying on top of mom and I'm looking forward to hearing more from you. I know you talked the peeps into getting smartphones; good luck to ya mom. The spa did you up right sister. Happy birthday to Angel Twix, it is always good to remember our past loved ones.

Aroo to you,
Sully

Kinley Westie said...

Twix sure were a cutie.

Have a fun Sunday! And I luvs your blue nails!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Happy Birthday to Twix's memory.

LOVE those blue nail, Taffy.

We don't even have a mobile phone--smart or otherwise..BOL!

XXXOOO Bella Roxy & Dui

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy Birthday, angel Twix! We hope you're having ice cream at Rainbow Bridge.
Your nails look beautiful, Taffy!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Unknown said...

We so wish Angel Twix a happy birthday over at the rainbow bridge and so nice to remember. Sweet memories. Good luck with the smart phone, we'd find it too challenging. Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Happy Birfday Angel Twix.

We just KNEW that Stanley would go all BONKERS when HE saw your Beautiful BLUE NAILS... Your furs do looks GORGEOUS.

We can't WAIT to see what you are gonna do tomorrow.

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Twixie was lovely.

Taffy, we are sorry that your people got a smart phone and can now take your picture every 2 seconds and disturb you and take all your privacy away. It is really sort of annoying! However, we will be so happy to see more of you, maybe the evils are outweighed by the good!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Oh bless, Twix was gorgeous.

Taffy you are looking flash with all that spa-ing and now mum with a new toy?? I got a new toy too and it is taking some time to get the hang of it. Tell her too persevere and we will love seeing more of you again!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Millie and Walter said...

Happy Birthday to Angel Twix.

Miss Taffy you are so cute in your bandana and blue toes.

Lorenza said...

My sweet Twix!
Happy Birthday!
I keep in my heart the best memories of her.
Sounds like you are going to have a super duper weekend, Taffy!
Have fun!
Aaaaand sure those smart phones are interesting, right?
My mom is having some learning issues with hers.
Take care
Lorenza

The Army of Four said...

Awww! We never met Twix, but Zimmie told us about her before he went to join her. She was really lovely!
I can't wait to hear what's going on, Taffy!
Cammie!

KB said...

I think that I may be the last person on Earth who doesn't have a smart phone :)

I love those photos of Twix. What a sweet face with eyes full of love.

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

I bet there's a lot of partying going on at the Bridge tonight!

Hap-Pee Birthday, Twix!!!!!

Soggibottom said...

Twix was by the looks of it a real character... Pleased that you shared the photo's.
We still post some of Amie Soto Blossom :-)
Good choice with the nail colour and mom your on your own with the phone :-) we still have a snappy camera, but good luck :-) x x x

Ziggy Stardust said...

Taffy, I think you know that I loved Twix, he was my pal. That was a wonderful tribute to the special day that he was born. Thank you and I hope you had fun after your spa. I love your nails.

Loveys Sasha

animal lover, quilt lover said...

A late happy birthday to Angel Twix!!!
I love your little dogs!!! I wanted one and got one to foster for a month and had a terrible time trying to keep her in the fence!!
She was digging out all the time!!!
I only kept her for a month!! Then they found a home for her.
I am your new follower!

Spike's Closet said...

I like your toe polish! Your friend Twix was very cute.