I'm so lucky to have so many furiends!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Chat with Daddy

You guys remember when I mentioned that 
Well he wants to talk with him because after our date, Stanley asked me for a kiss.  Just the thought still causes me to blush.
I had no idea that my daddy would actually read about our date.  I mean, I didn't even know he could read!  Anyway, he would like you, Stanley, to complete the following before we are allowed to go on any more dates:

APPLICATION FOR DATING MY DAUGHTER
  • Personal Information:
    1. What is your full name?
    2. Do you have any nicknames or aliases?
    3. What church do you attend?
    4. How many times did you actually attend church last year?
  • Family Information:
    1. What is your father's name?
    2. How many puppies has he had?
    3. With how many female dogs did he have those puppies?
    4. What is your mother's name?
    5. How many puppies has she had?
    6. With how many male dogs did she have those puppies?
    7. Are your parents still together?
  • Information needed to continue seeing my daughter:
    1. Do you own or drive a van?  (If yes, discontinue completing the application.)
    2. How do you feel about dating a dog who was used for breeding in the past?
    3. Where would you least like to be shot?
    4. Which bone is the last one you want broken?
    5. What do you want to be if given the opportunity to grow up?
    6. Please complete the following sentence:         My girl's place is.....
    7. What is my daughter's name?
    8. Who, besides God, should you be most afraid?
    9. Do you have a good vet?
    10. Does your underwear have pictures or words on the outside?
    11. Do you plan to take a bath, get groomed, comb your fur, brush your teeth, and put on a clean collar before coming to pick up my daughter?
    12. Do you prefer to be buried or cremated?  In case I need to let your pawrents know.
  • Please provide a list of the last 3 girls you have dated including their father's name and the reason the relationship ended.
  • Special Notice:  If accepted, there will be a 50 bone deposit when you pick up my daughter.  If you are 1 minute late, the deposit will be forfeited.  If you are more then 30 minutes late, refer to #12 above.
Stanley, I am so sorry.  
Please don't hold my daddy's protectiveness against me.
I used my best sad eyes look and
I begged and pleaded to no avail.
You know how Daddy's are about their daughters!

16 comments:

Lucy-Fur, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

At least your Daddy is considering letting you date before you're 30! Our Mom has actually met Stanley, so if he needs a character reference, she'll be happy to provide one! Good luck, you lovebirds!

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

KB said...

That is hysterical!!!! Poor Stanley. He must be very scared. He seems like such a nice boy.

Lorenza said...

Oh-oh!
Hmmm.... I am sure Stanley will give your Dad the best answers and everthing is going to be ok!
Good luck!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ziggy Stardust said...

Holy Dogs Taffy, your Daddy is pretty protective of you. I understand though and I think it is a good thing. You never know about some of those goofy dogs out there and it is best to screen them for safety. I hope it works out for you.

Loveys Sasha

Millie and Walter said...

Oh dear Taffy! I hope my daddy doesn't see this or he will probably ask Sarge to fill one out too. I know Stanley is a very good dood and your daddy has nothing to worry about.

Millie

Agnes B. Bullock said...

Good for your Daddy! He must be friends with our Dad beclaws he is very pawtective of his girls too!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Darn Taffy... your dad is one TOUGHT customer. We are kinda Scared fur Stanley. WE know him WELL and he REALLY is a good Dood.

Murphy said...

Oh wow, Stanley is in trouble! Did your daddy find out that you told Stanley he could kiss you?? YIKES! Better NOT let him know that one. I will make sure Stanley sees this. Usually I do all the blogging stuffs and just tell Stanley but sometimes he gets on his computer and does it too.

Your Pal Murphy and My Still "In Hiding" Brother Stanley

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

I know all about those protective Daddy's Taffy, but I also know how PAWESOME it is to be a Daddy's Little Girl!!! Defintely worth a couple of little rules for sure!! ;-)

Smileys!
Dory

Sue said...

Fudge says he thinks he'll stay far away from your house. Fudge likes the ladies and sometimes his judgement isn't so good.
Morgan, Sebastian, the Porties, Syd and Mac

Molly the Airedale said...

Your daddy just wants you to be safe and happy, Taffy!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
BOL - #7 "what's my daughter's name?" Oh I am laughing so hard it hurts. My daddy once did this for me!!!!!! Best kind of dads do that Taffy, so don't worry, and if Stanley is the right boy, he'll deal with it real well. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Murphy said...

Ok Taffy, I talked to Stanley and he Filled out the form. It will be on our bloggy tomorrow.

Murphy

Daisy said...

Oh, wow, Taffy. This dating thing is serious business! I can't wait to read Stanley's answers.
oxox
Daisy

SquirrelQueen said...

Oh my cats, your dad thought of everything. Our dad would like to borrow this list.

We don't think Stanley has anything to worry about but your dad is making sure. He really loves his little girl.

Kitty Kisses,
Cindi Lou & The Kitty Krew

Life with Wrigs said...

Taffy, if Stanley still wants to date you after reading these questions, you will know that he REALLY is smitten! Good luck!

Susan and Wrigs